Hernando Cortes

Most thug Conquistador ever. (period)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Land of Tabasco

March 4, 1519

I have come to take land for the Spanish crown and here at Tabasco I have experienced my first decisive victory.when i had come across the people of Tabasco they seemed primitive. I needed this land as a foothold so that i may claim more land for Spain and more gold, for myself of course. My first action here was one of peace. I pronounced myself in front of an audience of Tabascans and gave them my reasoning and claim to the land for the King of Spain. Yet this dim-whited Indians refused! In an barbaric attempt to route me from the land they attack me and my men. But this would not be a problem since I am a skilled military commander and I swiftly put an end to their uprising. I do not want to seem full of myself but, if every Indian is like a Tabascan then all of Mexico will fall to me in due time.

No comments: