Hernando Cortes

Most thug Conquistador ever. (period)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Tlaxcalan and the Taxcalans

September 28, 1519

On my adventure to Tenochtitlan and to meet the Aztecs "revered speaker" Montezuma I have come to the village of Taxlcalan. At first we were met with stiff resistance. After i had failed to take the gates of the city I had been beaten back. We were then ambushed by the fierce warriors. Wave after wave we defended ourselves, soon enough they agreed to peace talks. I began talking to their chiefs and the more i spoke of Europe and king Charles the more i noticed they seemed to be intrigued. I told them of my goal of gold and conquest which appealed to them. In addition to ending our fighting they became our allies and have pledged 5000 warriors to my cause. Surely this Montezuma shall fall.

No comments: